Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back from Peachtree Nation

Well, Chris & I are back from a quick trip to Atlanta. We flew in on Friday and just drove around the area and Saturday we went to the World of Coca-Cola, Kara's wedding, and a Braves game. The World of Coca Cola was pretty cool but I like coke. :) Kara's wedding was beautiful and the reason we even went to Atlanta! And the Braves game was cool too. Turner Field (where the Braves play) is very nice and the weather was great! We've been having triple digits in Texas so the 75 and windy felt sooooo good at the game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Carrie, We loved having you home this weekend. I got your "we're moving" card but I'd like to have some more contact info. Could you send it to me. I guess I could ask Gina but I'd rather hear from you.

tom

Cary Plunkett said...

Hey Tom!
Chris' work e-mail is: cplunkett@cbcbryan.org
My e-mail is: carydeanne@yahoo.com

We love coming back to Greenwood!