Saturday, March 14, 2009

PG Chronicles

Since we found out I'm PG (pregnant) I've been reading all kinds of stuff.  As most of you know, I am a world class dork so the fact that I'm reading a lot should not be a shocker.  The two websites I go to the most are:   www.thebump.com & www.babycenter.com

I'm pretty fascinated with what is going on inside my body and we watched a video one night on babycenter.com that shows the baby week by week....pretty darn amazing if you ask me!  

If course I am also reading the classic, "What to Expect When You Are Expecting," also.  I am not reading ahead though.  I only read whatever month I'm in.  Sometimes I will flip ahead and look at pictures but that's it.  I am also reading, "Bellylaughs," by Jenny McCarthy.  It is pretty funny. She does use some pretty colorful language in the book so if you read it don't get shocked.  But from what my friends have told me and what I'm reading in this book it is pretty darn funny.  Now, let me warn you; my husband is not a fan of women cursing so this book totally turned him off so if you get this book it is for sure a women's only book.  I would not pass it on to your husband to read.  There are plenty of books out there for future dads!

Oh my goodness, can you tell the excitement really hasn't worn off yet?  

Oh!  Also, Chris leaves for hurricane relief in Galveston tomorrow so keep him in your prayers!

Type at you later!   

2 comments:

Philip said...

You are excited and so are your folks! Congratulations!

Emily Elaine said...

How have you been feeling? Is that baby being sweet to their mommy? I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear from you guys.