Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Eli Chronicles



Tuesday, October 13, 10:50 am regularly scheduled doctor's appointment-blood pressure was high and protein was high so I was sent to the hospital for another test to confirm the high protein.

Tuesday, October 13, around 12:00 test at the hospital was done and confirmed that my protein was high and the doctor was afraid my kidneys were not functioning correctly.

Tuesday, October 13, around 3:00 pm I was given medicine to make me go into labor.

I started losing track of time once I got in a regular labor and delivery room. I don't remember what time I got the epidural but I do know it was magical and I do not regret it at all!

Wednesday, October 14 3:20 am Mr. Eli graced us with his presence weighing in at 6 pounds and 7 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long!

No comments: