Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Plunkett Chronicles


Today we had our first official doctor's appointment.  We got to see the baby in an ultrasound (see below) the doctor said it probably looks like a gummy bear right now.  We didn't get to hear the heartbeat but we saw the heart beat--that was pretty exciting!  Baby Plunkett is healthy and mom is healthy  

My symptoms have been pretty normal:  tired... queasy... lots of trips to the bathroom... etc. The doctor told me I need to be eating more and that will be hard because me and food are not always friends.  She suggested that I eat some dry cereal with protein in it and some complex carbs.  We'll see how that works out.  

2 comments:

Emily Elaine said...

Yay BAby Plunkett's first picture, I am glad everyone is healthy.

Philip said...

Who do you think the baby looks like right now???