Sunday, April 26, 2009

12 Weeks and Counting


















On my Facebook profile I have "notes" from each week of my pregnancy and I'm going to start putting them on here also.  But I'm starting with twelve.  I got the idea from another blog I saw where the lady answered the same questions every week regarding her pregnancy and I thought it was a good idea.  So... here they are for Week 12:

How far along:  12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +2 lbs
Maternity clothes:  More and more
Next doctor appt:  May 8th
Sleep:  Sleep is still my friend
Best moment this week:  Only getting up to pee one time last night
Movement:  Baby is moving but I cannot feel it
Food cravings:  I find that I'm eating Taco Bell a lot
Gender:  ???
Labor signs:  No
Belly button in/out:  In
What I miss:  Not going to the bathroom every hour
What I'm looking forward to:  Hearing the heartbeat
Weekly Wisdom:  Giant jar of pickles at Sam's for 3.58
Milestones:  Baby has all its organs now they are just getting bigger

1 comment:

The Penick's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!