Sunday, May 17, 2009

1 Down 2 To Go

We have completed our first trimester! YEAH! The queasiness is starting to go away--thank goodness!
How far along: 14 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: -1 (gained 2 then lost 3) go figure-I lose weight while I'm pregnant! 
Maternity clothes: Almost all the time 
Next doctor appt: June 5th 
Sleep: Sleep is coming more and more 
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby's heart beat (154 beats per minute) 
Movement: Baby is moving but I cannot feel it 
Food cravings: snow cones!!! 
Gender: ??? 
Labor signs: No Belly button in/out: In 
What I miss: Being able to eat breakfast like a normal person 
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this kid! 
Weekly Wisdom: "Don't make her cry." My mom to my dad while he was trying to understand why I ordered a coke with extra ice at Sonic 
Milestones: Baby is making facial expressions!!! Since I'm the mom it is probably rolling it's eyes too!

No comments: