Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Starting the 6TH MONTH!

Can you believe I'm already starting my sixth month! Time just goes by so fast! Here's my pregnancy update:

How far along: 23 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: +4 
Maternity clothes: Yes! Considering the heat is triple digits all the time I am in need of more tank tops though 
Next doctor appt: July 29th 
Sleep: Sleeping like a rock and not wanting to wake up 
Best moment this week: Buying Eli cute shoes! 
Movement: YES! He moves like crazy! 
Food cravings: anything that tastes good 
Gender: BOY! Eli Duane Plunkett 
Labor signs: No 
Belly button in/out: In 
What I miss: Being some what emotionally stable 
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Eli face to face! 
Weekly Wisdom: "You look like you need this." One of my collectors after she gave me a Hershey bar 
Milestones: Eli's getting teeth buds this week!

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Buckner said...

Almost the 7th month!!!!
Crazy!!!! :)