Sunday, August 2, 2009

27 Weeks Along!

Man oh man, this pregnancy has just flown by! It seems like just yesterday I was listening to my mom scream on the other end of the phone while I was telling her I was pregnant. Craziness!

Here's where we are so far!

How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 (wowza, I know)
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Next doctor appt: August 31st
Sleep: Sleeping like a rock and not wanting to wake up
Best moment this week: Seeing Eli kick from the outside!
Movement: YES! He moves like crazy!
Food cravings: anything that tastes good
Gender: BOY! Eli Duane Plunkett
Labor signs: No
Belly button in/out: In
What I miss: NOT crying all the time
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Eli face to face!
Weekly Wisdom: "It doesn't matter what anyone else does because you're the mom," Dr. Anna Damien while discussing nursing vs. pumping vs. formula
Milestones: Eli's eyes should open this week!

Also, for those of you that keep wanting to see belly pictures just imagine a female with brown hair that has put about 3 gigantic pillows under her shirt. That's what I look like...oh ya, and don't forget to add that "glow" too.

No comments: