Saturday, September 12, 2009

8 Weeks 'til D-Day!

How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20 I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day and apparently, I really am!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Next doctor appt: Sept 25th
Sleep: I love sleep but I'm getting very little of it. Eli has a way of waking me up around 4-5 AM these days
Best moment this week: Seeing my family in Plano this past weekend
Movement: The rapid kicking is not going on any more--it's more of him moving from one side to the other
Food cravings: Still eating lots of Taco Bell
Gender: BOY! Eli Duane Plunkett
Labor signs: No
Belly button in/out: In
What I miss: Not waddling when I walk
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Eli face to face!
Weekly Wisdom: "Take care of my little buddy." My dad, when we left Plano
Milestones: Toenails, fingernails, and peach fuzz is in place!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Don't you think your dad always has good advice?

Love you,
mom