Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving is a Day...Christmas is a Season

I LOVE the holiday season. Usually around the beginning of November I get in the mood for Christmas! The mood to cook, bake, put up the tree, decorate for whatever holiday is coming, and anything else that pops up. While I'm staying home with Eli I am watching some of my favorite holiday movies because, as I stated in earlier posts, TV is crap during the day. My top three favorite holiday movies are:

You've Got Mail (especially for Thanksgiving)

The Holiday

The Family Stone

As a tradition in the Plunkett house we watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on Thanksgiving or the day after for some comedy relief after stuffing our faces but I wouldn't consider it one of my favorite movies :)

Have a great holiday season!

No comments: