Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Three Month Update

Well, it has been three months since Eli's arrival. This time three months ago I was reaping the benefits of a magical epidural and waiting. Then he arrived at 3:20 a.m. on October 14th!

Here are some updates for the past three months:

First up, Mr. Eli: he is holding his head up really well, he has rolled from stomach to back but I think he was so mad he was on his back he's not going to do it again, he still has all his hair, he doesn't pee on himself everytime he gets his diaper changed (I think he finally figured out that stuff doesn't taste good), and he still thinks bathtime is the worst thing on the planet.

Next up me, Cary, my Couch to 5k plan is more like couch to kitchen. I don't make exercise a priority and I don't enjoy it so if I get it in twice a week I feel like I accomplished something. My doctor recommended I do yoga to help keep my blood pressure low and also help when we're ready for baby #2. I received a mom and baby yoga DVD for Christmas and we have done it a couple of times and Eli's not really a fan. He just gives me this look that looks like Chris if I were to say, "Hey Honey, let's do yoga together." I also quit my job to be a stay at home mom (web talk is SAHM) and I love it! I'm not super good at the SAHM thing but I think I'm getting better at it.

Chris-graduated from seminary in December with his masters degree. He is staying busy at Central getting ready for the Spring semester to start and also getting ready for a mission trip to Virginia in March. Now that he is out of seminary he is also reading a lot of books. The whole time he was in seminary read books that were assigned to him and didn't enjoy all of them but now--Katy bar the door--he's a reading machine. He received an Amazon giftcard for a graduation gift and ordered some more books :)

Now I will leave you with some pictures of Eli from the past three months:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the best SAHM I know.