Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Has Started

Happy New Year AND Happy New Decade! There has been a lot of people talking about what they are going to do in the new year but I was thinking about the past decade of the Plunkett life. It has been a wild ride.
2000
Chris & I were engaged throughout 2000 and we all survived Y2K and all the horrible things that were supposed to happen when the new year started. Chris was working with the middle school ministry at FBC Greenwood.
2001
Chris & I were married in May and I started officially working for St. Edward Mercy Medical Center (up until this point I was working through a temp agency at St. Edward).

2002
Chris & I got a new addition to our family: Parson! The construction of our house also started.

2003
We moved into our house!!

2004
Put our house on the market because God was calling Chris to attend seminary in Fort Worth.

2005
Our house sold and we downsized from a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment, 1 bathroom apartment.

2006
Chris moved to Fort Worth to start seminary while I stayed in Arkansas to finish my work at St. Edward Mercy Medical Center.

2007
I moved to Fort Worth to live with my husband. We had to leave Parson at my parents house beause the only dogs allowed on the seminary campus is Dr. Patterson's dogs. I worked at the Walsh Counseling Center in Fort Worth while Chris worked at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano. We also moved from Fort Worth to Plano and started working in Dallas for UT Southwestern. AND we got Parson back!
2008
We moved to College Station, TX where Chris accepted the position of Associate College Minister at Central Baptist Church. I got a job as a Collections Lead at St. Joseph Hospital in Bryan, TX.

2009
We got pregnant and had a baby! Eli Duane Plunkett entered the world. Chris also graduated from seminary with his Masters degree.


The end of a decade is complete!

No comments: