It occurred to me yesterday after my post that there are more ways to fit exercise into your life and most of them I actually try to do. You know, since my running plan bombed.
1. If you want to pull muscles you never knew you had search for Tracy Anderson on YouTube. She is the trainer that used to work with Madonna and currently still works with Gwyneth Paltrow.
2. If you are a member of Netflix you can watch 10 Minute Solution work out videos instantly or add them to your queue. I do have the luxury of having an infant that still takes several naps a day so I can usually fit one of these into my day.
3. Any workout videos. I am a fan of these because they are cheap and you can do them at home. My first experience with workout videos was the original Billy Blanks Taebo on, oh yes, VHS.
4. Play with your kids. I play as much as you can play with a 3 1/2 month old and he likes it. I heard Heidi Klum say, in an interview, the other day that one way she exercises is to jump on the trampoline with her kids. I know when I used to baby sit we would jump on the trampoline all day long, it seemed like.
5. And of course, the things you hear all the time: Park in the back of the parking lot, take stairs instead of elevators, etc.