Saturday, February 13, 2010

Recipe Friday...Postponed

So sorry I didn't post a recipe yesterday. I know you were sitting around waiting for it. Here it is!
Low Sodium Grilled Chicken Marinade

Pour enough canola oil to cover the bottom of your dish plus a little more just for good measure.

Sprinkle Mrs. Dash Table Blend on your oil. I sprinkle a lot because it just tastes so good!


Add your chicken to the oil and seasoning and sprinkle the top with more Mrs. Dash. Stir all the ingredients around to make sure everthing is evenly coated. Cover and put in fridge until you are ready to grill. I left this in the fridge for about 3 hours before I put them on my counter top grill.

Now, if you've never tried Mrs. Dash don't be scared. There are a ton of flavors but I use the Italian Blend and Table Blend the most. The Table Blend is most like season salt but has a lot less sodium! If you've ever had any Italian dish at my house or potatoes you've had Mrs. Dash and you didn't even know it!

No comments: