Sunday, April 18, 2010

UPDATE TIME!

While I was uploading pictures it occurred to me that there are a lot of things that need to be updated on here:Eli spent his first Easter in Arkansas.

Me and my mom made Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls. Yes, they are as good as they look!

The recipe makes 50 cinnamon rolls so we gave a lot of them away.

Eli got a new cousin! Mackenzie Berlynn Oaks was born while we were in Arkansas! That is one proud Daddy and Granny!

Yes, I have become one of "those" people. I started making most of Eli's baby food. The main reason was because all those carrots cost about 1.29 compared to 5.00 if I would have bought the store baby food. I did buy store baby food for as long as I had coupons for it just so I could use the containers.

Those are frozen bananas straight from the ice tray, then placed in glass baby food jars. Which are still in the freezer because Eli doesn't really like bananas at all. Which is ashame because that is the cheapest food to make. The above cost about 39 cents!
Eli went to his first Aggie tail gate. It was a baseball game tailgate. As you can see he was very interested.
A couple of others things that we don't have pictures to represent:
I have about four more inches before I cut my hair off for the Beautiful Lengths charity. I also have five other people that are going to cut their hair too (It takes 6 pony tails to make one wig).
Oh yes, my on again, off again love affair with running has started again. If you want to read about that lovely journey visit my new blog just for running info.


No comments: