Monday, February 21, 2011

Limited TV Day 2

Yesterday was day one of our little challenge and it went good.  There were no major melt downs or desperate pleas for TV. 

This morning started off with the news and Eli decided he wanted to be REALLY cranky so he went down for an early nap at 8:30.  Once he went down I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (always a nap time chore), and sorted laundry and started washing the mountain of laundy that had taken over our bedroom closet.  Eli ended up sleeping for two hours!  When he woke up we played for a little while then it was time for lunch!  After lunch I attempted to clean the guest room but with little hands "helping" I didn't get much done.  Once I gave up on the guest room we moved on to practicing coloring.  We colored some pictures and practiced not eating crayons (it's still a work in progress).

Then, guess what?  Eli got super cranky again.  Lately, he hasn't been taking two naps but the rule in our house is, "Cranky babies go to bed."  I put him down in his bed and we went right to sleep so he must have been tired.  During his second nap I worked on some Scentsy stuff and read until he woke up.

There was no life altering revelation on day two.  I'm not really expecting there to be but it's nice to know it can be done.

No comments: