Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crab Cakes = Success

I've been meaning to put this recipe on here for sometime:

A couple of weeks ago me and Chris went to a wedding and they served mini crab cakes. For some reason I've never tasted crab cakes but they were really good! So let the recipe search begin! Below is the easiest recipe I could find that was baked. The finished product is not that pretty but they sure do taste good!

1/2 pound crab meat (cut up)
1/4 cup melted butter (I used margarine)
1 egg
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 bag Shake and Bake Parmesan crumbs
10 crushed saltines
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 400 degrees for 22 minutes-flip after 10 minutes.

If I do say so myself they were pretty darn tasty.

Oh, and for you people that sent me well wishes today--thank you so much! After Advil Cold & Flu, rest, and O.J. I am feeling a lot better!

No comments: