Friday, August 21, 2009

80 Days Left

IF Eli is born on his due date we have 80 days left! This time just flew by SO FAST!

How far along: 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 (wowza, I know)
Maternity clothes: Yes! Just bought new dresses for my showers!
Next doctor appt: August 31st
Sleep: I love to sleep good but keep waking up too early :(
Best moment this week: Seeing Eli kick from the outside!
Movement: Pretty sure Eli flips inside me
Food cravings: I eat a lot of Mexican
Gender: BOY! Eli Duane Plunkett
Labor signs: No
Belly button in/out: In
What I miss: Being able to watch TV without crying
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Eli face to face!
Weekly Wisdom: "Stay cool." --Motherhood Maternity employee...like she had to tell me that :)
Milestones: He should weight about 3 lbs now!

No comments: