Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I've Learned About My Son

I have been at home with my son for 3 1/2 months now. The above picture is him on his last day in the NICU when he was born. Below are the things I have learned about my precious bundle of joy in the past 3 1/2 months:

1. He is persistent. I think James Dobson calls this "strong willed." When he doesn't want to take a nap he will lay in his bed and yell. No tears. Just yelling. Lots of yawning. But never sleeping. He is refusing to sleep. It is as if he's yelling to keep himself awake.

2. He is determined. Currently, he loves to lay on his dad's chest and when he was first born he would fall asleep but now he tries to climb his chest. He will use Chris' belt as leverage to climb him. I think he really wants to be mobile.

3. He is adorable! As if you had to even ask! My favorite moments of the day are when he smiles...for whatever reason. I just love to see him smile.

STAY TUNED TO THIS BLOG IN FEBRUARY...Healthy heart tips everyday!

No comments: