Sunday, October 17, 2010

#2 at 10 Weeks

So when I was pregnant with #1 (aka Eli) I attempted to answer some questions on my blog about the pregnancy.  Continuing with that tradition here are #2's questions:

How far along: 10 Weeks

Size of baby:  At 8 weeks it was the size of a gummy bear and about an inch long
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  -7 (thanks to a 2 week sinus infection mostly)
Maternity Clothes:  Only when I'm crazy bloated!
Gender:  We'll probably find out sometime in December
Movement:  Nope
Sleep:  Once I fall asleep it is GOOD sleep!
What I miss:  Being able to take real medicine for a sinus infection
Cravings:  I had a pretty hard core craving for bacon a couple of weeks ago.  I solved that dilemma by making bacon, biscuits, and gravy for dinner one night!  Yummy!
Symptoms:  VERY sleepy in the afternoons!  I get more sick with this one that I did with Eli too.
Best moment this week:  Being able to breath out of my nose and not sleep with a humidifier on!
What's happening next:  October 29th is a doctor's appt to hopefully HEAR the baby's heart beat!

No comments: