Monday, November 8, 2010

#2 at 14 Weeks

How far along: 14 Weeks

Size of baby: According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," #2 is about the size of a naval orange.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -13 lbs, hopefully, now that the 2nd trimester is in full swing I will start to get my appetite back and stop getting sick!
Maternity Clothes: Whenever I can't button my pants I pull out the maternity jeans.  It's really about comfort!
Gender: We'll probably find out sometime in December. But if we are comparing pregnancies I am a lot sicker this time around so it might be a girl.
Movement: Nope
Sleep: Once I fall asleep it is GOOD sleep!  I have had some pretty crazy dreams too!
What I miss: Going a full week without getting sick...or better yet a whole day.
Cravings: Those .99 chicken sandwiches at Wendy's are quite tasty these days. Last time around I couldn't stand chicken but this time it's okay.
Symptoms: VERY sleepy in the afternoons!
Best moment this week:  Being able to lay down in the afternoons and not feel bad about it.
What's happening next: December 1st is our next doctor's appt.

No comments: