Monday, January 3, 2011

#2 at 22 Weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," #2 is about the size of a papaya and according to Dr. Anna she weighs about a pound now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 pounds.  I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight thanks to the holidays and not being sick!  My doc says she wants me to only gain 2 lbs before my next appointment.  I did laugh out loud when she said that.
Maternity Clothes: My pants are always maternity or belly band but not all my shirts are maternity...yet.
Gender: Our doc says she never goes 100% so she's 95% sure we're still having a girl!  Boy, am I glad!  We dropped a pretty penny on some fabric for her bedding while we were in Arkansas for Christmas!
Movement: Harper is pretty active.  She is not as active as Eli was but she's starting to move more and more.  She was also moving a lot during her ultrasound!
Sleep: Once I fall asleep it is GOOD sleep! I have had some pretty crazy dreams too!
What I miss: Going a whole night without having to get up to go to the bathroom.
Cravings: Here lately I've been drinking a lot of red Gatorade.  I haven't really had any crazy cravings.  I'm just glad eating doesn't make me sick any more.
Symptoms: I'm pretty emotional right now.  Once I start crying stopping is hard.  And of course it is really dumb things that make me cry.
Best moment this week: Hearing Dr. Anna say, "I'm 95% sure it's a girl."
What's happening next: February 1st is our next doctor's appointment and maybe a diabetes test--I can't remember.

No comments: