Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Harper at 36 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment today so this update is hot off the presses!


How far along: 36 Weeks

Size of baby: According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting," Harper is about the size of a watermelon (pleasant thought isn't it) and weighing about 6.5 lbs.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +23 pounds. Considering I had gained 37 lbs w/ Eli by this point I'm okay with 23 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: It occurred to me a couple of days ago that Easter will be here while I'm huge-o pregnant. That should be interesting I'm sure. Trust me, no cute floral dresses this year! Pretty sure I would look like a flower garden!
Gender: Girl! Harper Lee Plunkett!
Movement: Harper's not really moving around a lot anymore but when she moves it is a big move and super uncomfortable.
Sleep: Sucks.  It is getting harder to fall asleep and recently Eli has decided that he wants to start waking up at crazy times so that is no fun.
What I miss: Going a whole night without having to get up to go to the bathroom and not having heartburn 24 hours a day.
Cravings: I don't think I have super weird cravings but sometimes the mood strikes for ice cream or something. And I do love a good Coke Icee!
Symptoms: I have that annoying restless leg junk and the heartburn is crazy! I am not kidding--I get heartburn around 8 AM! Usually, I haven't even eaten anything at that point! It seems everything gives me heartburn, I'm averaging about 8 Tums a day at this point.
Best moment this week: Taking a two hour nap last week!
What's happening next: My next doctor appointment is April 20th.  My mom is going to come up that day and watch Eli while I go to the doctor's office.

No comments: